Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Swooooning Over.....

Cliosonne Hummingbird Oil Lamp via Barkshop
Garland Shade Light via MoMA Store
The April issue of Domino

These are just a few finds this afternoon that I really love!! I have been meaning to bring my design journal in and add some pics to the blog but I need to organize organize organize...so maybe one of these days I will remember to grab it! so I can add the pictures. Anyway enough about that!! If you have not checked out the April issue of Domino you are missing out!!! The pic above immediately caught my attention (among other things--Drew Barrymore's office). I heart the paint color!! I love vibrant rooms like this, especially in places like the laundry room or kitchen--it lends that extra push to start the dishes or do an extra load of laundry!!

No comments: